"The power of the relationship lies in the power of the one who cares less."

Monday, November 1, 2010

Been a long time. . .

I am definitely about to go in and I really don't care how anyone takes this. These are my thoughts and feelings. If you oppose then that's your opinion which I really don't care about at this moment. It has been a long time coming and today it finally hit the fan. Sad thing to say is that I am glad it is finally over. Why take negativity further in life with me.?! It's good to nip it in the bud in the beginning before it spills overboard. Right? Even if no one answers my questions I have answered them myself in my head. I was told this pass weekend even if it is good for you it still can hurt you. Your mind and heart in a situation can play opposing roles. Throughout the 5 semesters that I have attended VCU I have learned more and more about myself everyday. I've noticed some positives and a lot of negatives within my personality. Everything that you do effects someone. No I am not a goodie too shoes nor am I made up of pure evil. One problem that I do have is bottling emotions up and not letting people know how I feel. This is such a bad trait to carry because it can effect my bonds with people in the long run by not speaking up on how I feel. BUT. . . this is my way of handling issues when I do not want to be a part of childish acts. Therefore I keep to myself. Yes I know that this is something that I have to work on, but at the end of the day I still have to remember that everyone is different and accept things differently.

*Middle finger goes here. . . oh yeah along with my index finger, Deuces*

No comments:

Post a Comment