"The power of the relationship lies in the power of the one who cares less."

Sunday, October 3, 2010

After All...

It is now 12:57 a.m. on a Sunday night. I have one class tomorrow so I'm not too worried about going to bed at this moment. Sitting here looking at my phone and waiting for it to vibrate I've been questioning myself. "When you're in a situation and it's not what you thought that it would be do you try to correct it or do you just let it go?" It's been a long time coming and now the moment is slowly approaching. I am happy, but the most common thought that comes to mind is "Is this what I've been waiting for?" Nothing is really bad about it I've just been listening to everything around me and I've been comparing it to my situation. That's what I'll call it. "My Situation". You're never supposed to compare things because everyone is different. I actually enjoy what I've been doing its just that I want to travel on a new adventure. Well I'm really unsure on what to do. It's mind over matter. Emotions over thoughts. Confusing right? Well its been this way for a few years now. I'm moreso content, but I want to know will things get BETTER than what they are? I think that I am ready to try something new with whats present.

No comments:

Post a Comment