"The power of the relationship lies in the power of the one who cares less."

Thursday, June 3, 2010

H.A.G.S.

Have a great summer... (pssshhh)

While everyone is enjoying their Summer '10 vacation I am stuck in the crevices of Richmond,VA. Cobblestone and brick walls are my current surroundings filled with the sun rays that beam down on me in the morning. I am not one accustomed to being bored. Relaxation is comfortable, but being at a complete stand still is not in my personality. Trying new things will take over my Summer '10 experience. This Tuesday I attended a RAVE, for the first time, at the Hat Factory in downtown Richmond. Out of my league, but tons of fun!!! Not your typical party but I definitely enjoyed "something new". It ranged from dancing UNICORNS - Stripper poles and CAGES!!! New adventures coming soon...

Hopefully I will start work in a couple of days, but I plan to make the best of any situation.
"Make a virtue of necessity."

No comments:

Post a Comment